SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 (Available Now)
On 6th December Service Selection Commission released Recruitment Notification for Combined Higher Secondary level CHSL 2022. As mentioned in the notification, the recruitment drive will fillup approximately 4500 vacancies. The Last date to Apply for this recruirement was 04 January 2023 upto 23:00.
SSC has conducted the CHSL 2022 examination from March 9th to March 21st, 2023, and a substantial number of candidates have appeared for the exam. After the successful conclusion of the examination, candidates are now anxiously waiting for the answer key. The Answer Key of CHSL 2022 will be released by SSC on its official website, i.e., ssc.nic.in.
- JKSSB released various selection lists check here
- KU BG 3rd Semester Batch 2021: Important Notice regarding Re-evaluation
- J&K Bank: Engagement of Apprentices for F.Y 2023-24| Total Vacancies-390
- Question:- Who among the following was a famous Indian playback singer and an actor too?
- Question:- Virat Kohli : Cricket :: Saina Nehwal : Badminton :: Viswanathan Anand :__________?
SSC CHSL TIER II Exam Date Announced
As per the notification released by SSC on 29 March, The Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2022 (Tier-II) is Scheduled to be held on 26 June 2023. You can download the notice for the same from here.
SSC CHSL ANSWER KEY 2023
The candidates Response Sheets alongwith the tentative Answer Keys are now available on the link given below. The candidates may login in the link provided below by using their Registered Login ID and Password.
Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 31 March 2023 (04.00PM) to 03 April 2023 (04.00PM) on payment of Rs.100/-per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 4.00 PM on 03.04.2023 will
not be entertained under any circumstances.
The candidates’ may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same
will not be available after the above specified time limit.
Steps to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022
- First Go to Official Website of SSC
- Now on Homepage you will see option “Combined Higher Secondary level Examination 2022 Answer Key”, click on it.
- Now the PDF file will start downloading
- Open the PDF file and you will see there Answer Key link, click on it.
- After that Enter the login Credentials to check Answer Key
- Finally your Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.