Important information for candidates who have applied for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
If you have applied for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 and want to modify or correct the details in the application form. Then this article is important for you.
Dear Viewers as you know recently India Post has released the notification for the Engagement of 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. The registration process has ended on 16 february 2023.
Also Check:- GDS Recruitment 2023, Selection Criteria
The Edit/Correction Window will be open from 17 february to 19 february 2023
Details that can be Edited
Candidates can only edit the following fields
- Father Name
- Whether Employed
- Weather Employer NOC available
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
Important Points regarding India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
✓ The Candidates who have Completely Submitted their Application form can Edit or correct Certain details from 17 february 2023 to 19 february 2023.
✓ The Candidates must remember one thing that they will be provided only a single opportunity to edit/correct the details submitted in Application form.
✓ The Candidates can edit only the fields which are mentioned above.
How to Edit or Correct Application Form
- Go to Official Website i.e. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- On Homepage, Click on option Registration or Apply Online
- Now Click on “Edit/Correction” option.
- Enter Your Registration Number
- Enter OTP which has been sent on your Registered Mobile Number & Click Submit
- Finally Your Application Form will be displayed on the screen and you can Edit or Correct the details
After completion of modification, you can take the print out of corrections which will be reflected in your original application with effect from 20 february 2023